Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I just wanted to share this with the girls related to this issue.

My friends always try to get an excuse from me why I haven’t lost my virginity, but honestly there is none. I simply don’t want to have sex because I’m just not ready to experience that yet. It’s my decision and my choice, I’m not letting peer pressure take over my decision. It’s not what my friends want or what the guy I’m with wants, it’s about what I want with my own chastity. I don’t care what people think about me still being a virgin and staying abstinence and I honestly don’t think I’m missing out on the fun and pleasure.Like I told my friends many times before I’m not looking for the perfect guy either because that’s just fantasy, let’s be realistic, I want the perfect moment, that I can look back and not regret it.And I want to live with my pleasure without harming myself and others. That is the principle of my life.

No comments: